Friday, December 3, 2010

Jipaban – My 2010 Santarina

My Dear, Chee Leong is the one who I'd like to get a gift for. While searching gift for him I found that JIPABAN got lot of choices for me to search for. In JIPABAN online shop, I have searched quite many things for my dear. I have searched entertainment products, consumer electronics, shoes and many more. Luckily, JIPABAN offers lots of choices and products for me. Finally, I found one for HIM, my DEAR.
My dear, Leong does not like to spend too much on buying clothes. Therefore, he seldom accompany to shop. Luckily, I have insufficient time to shop so as I quite busy in working. Hence, I found that clothes which my dear wearing are quite normal. I wish to have special gift which is shirt which I found in JIPABAN to change his style.


He wears T-shirt all the time and I have no chance to see him to wear shirt. I think shirt is also suitable for him as his body shape is fit for wearing shirt but he doesn't want to listen to me and accept my opinion.


He will think that wearing T-shirt is enough and no need to buy shirt purposely as he has no event to wear shirt. For his point of view, only attending wedding dinner then only need to wear shirt but actually not. So, I wish to get him one. JIPABAN offers different of clothes and I found one for him.

I found Ace Grey Shirt in JIPABAN and the price for the shirt is reasonable. Furthermore, there is DISCOUNT for the shirt.

Original price RM83.99 After DISCOUNT RM64.23

The Description for the shirt

SIZES: S // M
STS: 16.25" // 16.5"
PTP: 18.25" // 18.75"

LENGTH: 28.5" // 29.5"

Front look for Ace Grey Shirt

Side look for Ace Grey Shirt

Back look for Ace Grey Shirt


Finally, I think my dear very suit for the shirt I wish to get for him. I wish that he likes it also. Thank you JIPABAN to offer lots of products and discounts for me and everybody.

My Dear New Look!

3 comments: