Friday, December 10, 2010

Stop Child Abuse


Child abuse is not a special case in this society nowadays. Me myself had experienced it when I was a little kid. Perhaps my parents also didn't know that they were doing something wrong to me. They might aware that they were doing was abusing me. They even caned me and kicked me. How about me myself? I was a little kid that time, did I know how to make police report? Did I know about what is child abuse? Could I differentiate between punishment and abusing?


I believed that majority of children also don't know about RIGHT as me. Even a child also has own right and not to be abused by parents or others. When can CHILD ABUSE be stopped? Our life is just like circle. Our parents abuse us, then we will abuse our children automatically in the future. Will it be stopped? Every answer or decision is in our hands. Human is the main decision maker on this question.


From dating between boy and girl till get married then born a baby. This just like our progress of life. Everything will be going on very beautiful when we are imaging it. Everyone wishes to have happy family but did they put their effort to make the family better?

A child should be cared, concerned and loved. From the pictures are shown, did those parents give them about love? LOVE is not cheap and expensive as LOVE cannot be valued. MONEY can buy anything but LOVE cannot be bought by using MONEY$. LOVE can be found in rich family and also poor family. What children need is only LOVE from their parents and others. Can't parents love their children?




If cases of child abuse keep increasing, should children learn how to use weapon and protect themselves? Children can do nothing when parents abuse them. Hence, should they practice using weapon beside studying.


In order to have a happy family and having a lovely family for children, parents have their responsibility to take care the family. We have to be responsible to take care our children since we decided to have and deliver our baby to this world. Nobody has the right to hurt others. Loving children is a perfect task in our life. We should enjoy it.



Many may find difficult to take care a family but I believe that if we want to do something then we sure can do it. Nothing is impossible!


No comments:

Post a Comment