Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Today's Account Class

Due to this coming Friday is public holiday, I asked Friday account (K2) students to join today's K1 class. I never expected that I'm not angry but felt sad & dissapointed in the class.

I asked myself back, why happened to me? Why did I have that kind of feelings?

I don't know why some of the students really can't pay attention in the class. I was so sad about that as I might think that is that my problem?

Even got student told me that he/she has given up Account. Why must they do that? As a tutor, I never give up any student. As long as they really have heart to study and make themselves to be improved, I don't mind to assist them even consume my personal time.

Is behaving good studying attitude hard to every student? Maybe I used to be like that, but I realised that I shouldn't be like that anymore.

My future, my own control. Hope that my students can really have their own goal and lead a bright future to themselves.

Nobody can lend a hand to us if we don't want to help ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment